Thursday, April 27, 2006

20 Miscellaneous Facts About Me

1. I am a combination of English (born there), Ukrainian (my dad), Austrian (my mom) and Canadian (where I live).
2. I am always sniffling due to allergies and sinus problems. People are always asking me if I have a cold. And when I sneeze, I don't just do it once or twice. I can have sneeze-bouts that go for about 12 in a row. Can be very embarrassing in public. Especially if I don't have a handkerchief.
3. When I use handkerchiefs, I always ball them up. My mother folds them in neat little triangles and they never look messy.
4. My feet get cold really fast when they're naked.
5. Whenever I have a zit, I can't keep my hands off it.
6. Foods I don't like: sauerkraut. kielbasa. beets and Borscht. head cheese.
7. Foods I could not live without: ice cream. bread (any kind). chocolate. chicken. pasta.
8. I wear high heels very rarely. But my favourite pair of footwear is a pair of tan-coloured high-heeled knee-high boots. They are smokin' hot.
9. I love long skirts.
10. I could not live without coffee.
11. I have about 15 books in varying-sized piles beside my bed.
12. I don't wear full makeup that often, but I love lipstick and I always wear it. My favourite colour is deep red but when I need to be sedate (like to job interviews) I wear a brownish tone.
13. I love browsing in drugstores. The shampoo aisle is my favourite.
14. I would cut off my hand before leaving my change in those little "tip containers" beside cash registers in coffee places. The nerve of these people.
15. I've only given change to homeless people a couple of times. Most of the time I just think they'll put it towards booze or their next fix.
16. I only started driving last year.
17. I hardly ever get to go to movies anymore, but I'm thinking about going to see "Flight 93" this weekend.
18. When I rent movies from a video place, I try to get a video rather than a dvd. Dvd's skip sometimes and it's a ripoff.
19. I don't listen to music on a stereo or even on headphones anymore. Only in my car.
20. I started watching "Huff" last week and it's really good.

3 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Browsing in drug stores? Huh?

10:02 PM  
Blogger emily pound said...

Drug stores here are gigantic and carry everything from aspirin to paper clips. Lots of stuff to look at.

5:28 AM  
Blogger emily pound said...

Jennie,

Glad you enjoyed it. :-)

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home