Thursday, October 12, 2006

Paris Hilton for a Day

I want to be Paris Hilton for a day. Just one day to know what it's like ... to be blonde, skinny, a super-rich bitch, a brainless twit, shagging anything with testosterone that moves and anything with testosterone lining up to shag you, as good ol' Austin Powers would say.

I really need a vacation from my life. I'm willing to leave my brains, morals, and good sense behind and be a blonde rich-bitch airhead for just one day. I don't plan on staying Paris forever. One day, I think, would be more than enough for me to experience enough sloth, emptiness of brain and morals, the total incomprehension and unfamiliarity of having to work for a living and having to pay bills, rent, and have no social life whatsoever because I have to look after my child who has only me to look after her most of the time. I want to have an iPod and cell phone in every colour, a string bikini in every discernible colour and pattern, a closet full of designer clothes in a size zero, and a little Chanel bag full of daddy's money. I think I would have a really good time. A stable full of hot hunks would be only a Text Message away. I might not be proud of myself afterwards, but there's no denying it would be fun. Fuck the paparazzi, evil boyfriends with hidden video cameras, and those liars from the tabloids. It would be awesome.

I'm having a party on daddy's yacht! And you're all invited!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't it odd how we're so quick to judge someone we don't even know?

3:41 PM  
Blogger emily pound said...

Point taken, edgy ... perhaps I am being a bit harsh or unkind, and Ms. Hilton is actually an extremely intelligent, saintly sweet, virginal young lady.

Okay, if you're all not rolling on the floor laughing right now, please excuse me. I think you're missing the point of my post, though. My intention was not to berate her, although in her case, it kind of goes with the territory and it's so easy to come up with insults it's kind of like shooting ducks in a barrel.

No, I was simply saying, I need a vacation. I need some self-indulgent fun with no boundaries.

And in the event that Paris Hilton is actually an admirable person, I sincerely apologize for my transgressions. Thank you.

8:06 AM  
Blogger dreaminglily said...

Just remember:

She wears a size 11 shoe.

::evil grin:: Ah, a flaw...

~Lily

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily Pound, your blog is creative, witty, funny,and a million other things. I've spent my sunday morning catching up on old posts and I have to say "I'm addticted"
~JC~

12:43 PM  
Blogger emily pound said...

Why thank you, JC.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaby,
believe me, when one "puts themselves out there as a rich stupid woman who screws anything that walks," they have to expect to be berated and it's
all part of playing that role in life and in the media.
I get the whole vacation from life thing, though. I don't have a child but Im handicapped. Just once I'd like to not have to take medication, and be able to hold down a normal job.
That would be my "vacation from life". Sigh.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

just think of how shallow Paris Hilton really is!! What has she done for humanity? You can do better than that!!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home